Flood Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Flood Insurance Information
Floods pose substantial threats to homes and personal belongings. Standard homeowners insurance policies generally don’t cover flood damage. You may be vulnerable to significant financial losses after a major flooding event if you don’t carry the proper flood insurance.
The team at Miller Insurance Agency in Beaumont, Texas, can help you get the flood policy that best suits your needs. Contact us today for more information.
What Does Flood Insurance Cover?
Flood insurance may provide essential financial assistance if a covered flooding incident damages or destroys your property. Policies may provide the following:
- Building coverage—This may help with repair or replacement expenses if a building’s structure, permanent fixtures, plumbing systems, electrical systems or built-in appliances (e.g., dishwashers) are damaged or destroyed by a covered flooding event.
- Contents coverage—This may cover the items inside a building (e.g., furniture, clothing, electronics and other movable items) if a covered flooding event damages or destroys them.
Policies may also include other coverages (e.g., debris removal). Speak with your agent about terms, exclusions and limits.
How Much Flood Insurance Do I Need?
Flood insurance needs vary. If your home is in a designated high-risk flood zone, and you have a mortgage from a federally-backed lender, your lender may require flood insurance due to federal law.
Even if flood insurance is not required, you may consider securing coverage based on the coverage it provides for your property and your flood risk. Several types of flood insurance are available, including policies for homeowners, renters, condo owners and businesses.
How Much Does Flood Insurance Cost?
Premiums for flood insurance vary based on several factors, including the following:
- Your property’s location and elevation
- The building’s structural details, such as the materials it is made of
- The value of the contents you are insuring
- Policy details such as your limits and deductible
Contact our agents for a quote.
Get the Right Coverage
The insurance experts at Miller Insurance Agency can help you secure a flood insurance policy that addresses your needs. We can provide details on available policies and options [e.g., a National Flood Insurance Program (NFIP) plan or a private plan from a carrier unaffiliated with the NFIP]. Contact us today to get started.