Auto Insurance in Beaumont, TX
With decades of experience serving our community, the agents at Miller Insurance Agency are committed to getting you on the road safely and securely. Contact us today to build an auto insurance plan tailored to your needs.
Is Auto Insurance Required?
All Texas drivers must maintain minimum amounts of auto liability insurance coverage. This coverage may help pay for third-party accident-related damages up to the policy’s limits.
Your agent may recommend purchasing more than the state’s minimum required auto liability coverage to help protect your assets from the potential costs of an at-fault accident.
If you finance or lease a vehicle, the lienholder may require additional coverage, such as collision, comprehensive and guaranteed asset protection (GAP).
In addition to auto liability insurance, your agent may recommend numerous policies and endorsements, including the following:
- Collision coverage may help cover repairs to your vehicle after an accident with another car or object.
- Comprehensive coverage may help cover noncollision-related damages, such as theft or weather-related incidents.
- Uninsured/underinsured motorist coverage may help pay for your damages if you are in a hit-and-run accident or the at-fault driver isn’t adequately insured.
- Personal injury protection (PIP) coverage may help cover medical expenses for you and your passengers, regardless of who’s at fault.
- GAP coverage may help pay off your leased or financed vehicle after a covered accident if it is a total loss.
No two drivers are the same, and neither are our policies. At Miller Insurance Agency, we work with you to create an auto insurance plan that fits your driving habits, vehicle and lifestyle.
Ready to hit the road with confidence? Contact Miller Insurance Agency for a car insurance quote.