Recreational Vehicle Insurance
Recreational Vehicle Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Recreational Vehicle Insurance Information
If you own a recreational vehicle (RV), having the right RV insurance coverage is essential. RVs double as homes and cars, making them susceptible to various incidents. RV insurance can protect you from unforeseen accident-related expenses that might be difficult to cover out-of-pocket.
How RV Insurance Works
In exchange for an insurance premium, your insurance carrier will provide you with financial assistance if an accident occurs. The financial assistance depends on the claim you file. You will also commonly be required to pay a deductible for your policy, which is the amount you pay before your insurance kicks in.
What RV Insurance Covers
RV insurance commonly includes protection matching the driving and property risks associated with your motorhome. Additionally, standard coverage might consist of the following:
- Liability insurance helps insure against damage or injuries you cause to others if you are at fault in a wreck.
- Collision insurance helps cover damage to your vehicle after a wreck.
- Comprehensive insurance helps pay for vehicle damage from nonaccident mishaps, such as weather damage.
- Medical payments coverage helps cover your medical bills and passengers’ expenses.
- Uninsured/underinsured insurance helps insure you against damage caused by someone else who doesn’t have appropriate liability coverage.
- Campsite and vacation coverage helps cover liabilities associated with using the RV as a vacation property.
- Full-time residence insurance is intended for those permanently living in their RVs.
Other coverage offers help for roadside assistance, rental car coverage and expenses protection for expenses such as emergency hotel bills.
How Much RV Insurance Do I Need?
In Texas, RV owners must carry a minimum of liability insurance to protect against bodily injury accidents and property damage. However, it’s essential to ensure you are protected against various incidents. Coverage needs vary among RV owners, and the agents at Miller Insurance Agency can help you navigate your options so you can decide on the right policy.
Contact Our Agency
If you are an RV owner near Beaumont, Texas, the agents at Miller Insurance Agency can help you learn more about insurance options for you and your home on wheels.
For more information, contact us today at 409-203-2027 to get a quote.